twitter google-plus facebook instagram pinterest Rechercher triangle-down Femme Actuelle Beauté-Addict Hellocoton Mon compte
Vous êtes sur la partie communautaire de Beauté Addict : Le Blog de Danaefiona

publié le 3 mars 2018 Beauté › Boxs Beauté

And as mobile/BYOD/desktop/laptop/home-working proliferates, they become necessary. People’s home directories are migrating to these services. Work on a document on your desktop, present it on your tablet…without having to transfer it; this workflow simply works.What we are going to see is vendors of operating systems and storage systems start to build this functionality into their products as a feature.If you are a NAS vendor, you are going to provide an app that allows the user to access their home directories from their mobile device or the web etc… If you are Microsoft or Apple, you are going build this into the operating system. If you are sensible, you are not going to charge a huge amount to provide this functionality. Those business cases can become a lot simpler, especially if you are simply layering on top of existing home directories and shares.Those valuations are going to plummet – and I don’t think that application integration and APIs will save them. If I were Dropbox or Box, I’d be looking to sell myself off to a vendor who wants the feature.

If you're one of the few people who bought a Sony VAIO Fit 11A laptop/tablet convertible unit in the last few months, you need to unplug it immediately and step away from the system, Sony has warned.It has come to our attention that some of the internal, non-removable battery packs provided to us by a third party supplier and included in VAIO Fit 11A released in February 2014 have the potential to overheat resulting in partial burns to the housing of the PC, said the troubled Japanese zaibatsu in a recall notice.The laptops went on sale in February and are the last to bear Sony's VAIO brand. The company said three cases of overheating had been reported so far and, in all, over 25,000 systems will have to be returned for replacement or repair.Sony said that around half of the afflicted laptops, which the company ceased selling at the start of the month, were sold in the Far East, with another 7,000 being shipped to European markets. Sony sold just 500 units to the US market, but users are advised to check the serial numbers of their system just to be on the safe side.Panasonic confirmed to The Wall Street Journal that it supplied the built-in batteries to Sony for this model as part of an outsourcing contract. None of the other companies it supplies with batteries have reported any similar problems, a spokeswoman said, noting that the Sony supplies were a custom job for this particular laptop.

It's not the first time VAIO's have had problems. Sony was forced to recall some systems in 2006 after the batteries it used – and that were supplied to many other manufacturers – proved to be faulty and prone to ignition. It also issued partial VAIO recalls in 2003, 2008, and 2009 for electrical and chip problems.The VAIO, introduced in 1997, was Sony's premium laptop line and achieved a lot of success thanks to a mixture of raw grunt, tiny form factor, and stylish design. The laptops came at a significant price premium, which consumers were happy to pay for a while, but they fell out of favor as cheap and stylish systems from other manufacturers came online and netbooks cannibalized the small-computer market.Last month Sony announced it was selling off its entire laptop line to Japan Industrial Partners (JIP), dropping manufacturing in favor of concentrating on the tablet and mobile phone markets. Ever since 2009 the company has been in financial trouble, and is slimming down its operations to profitable business units only.

A senior JPMorgan analyst has urged Apple to seize a $63bn (£37bn) opportunity by flogging a hybrid laptop-tablet device running iOS.Equity research analyst Rod Hall said the fruity firm was missing out on a huge market by failing to produce a cheap-ish mongrel laptop priced between $500 and $1,000 (£300 and £600).The JPMorgan man suggested Apple is likely to cannibalize its MacBook Air line in 2014 to effectively add a mouse and keyboard combo to its slabs. If Apple decided to tout an iOS tablet-slash-laptop, it could expect to shift 25 million units and rapidly grow share of the market, we're told.In February, Hall coined the word iAnywhere to describe his dream of a crossbred laptop and fondleslab.We believe that Apple is currently missing a $63bn market opportunity by only partially playing in the $500-$1,000 laptop market via the iPad, Hall noted in his latest report.

• Acer Iconia Tab W500 laptop battery
  • Acer Iconia Tab A100 laptop battery
  • Acer AS11A3E laptop battery
  • Acer UM08A51 laptop battery
  • Acer UM08A71 laptop battery
  • Acer AO532h-2Db laptop battery
  • ACER UM09B73 laptop battery
  • ACER UM09B7D laptop battery
  • Acer AS10D31 laptop battery
  • Acer AS10D51 laptop battery
  • Acer AS10D75 laptop battery
  • Acer as10d5e laptop battery
  • Acer AS10B31 laptop battery
  • Acer AS07A31 laptop battery
  • Acer AS07A75 laptop battery
  • Acer AS09A61 laptop battery
  • Acer AS07B41 laptop battery

Our central assumption is that lower priced laptop buyers are not willing to purchase what amounts to an expensive tablet that doesn’t fully replace a laptop.While some iPad owners are replacing laptops with the device, we believe that most use the iPad as a supplemental device to either a laptop or desktop PC. If iAnywhere allowed these users to flexibly use an iPad as both a PC and a tablet, we believe that many would elect to own simply one device.The analyst also had a bad prediction for Intel, and warned that Apple's own in-house-designed, A-series chip would probably be used in its next generation of laptop machines.In 2014, we believe that the next A-series chip (probably named the A8) is likely to surpass the computing power of current i5 based MacBook Airs, he continued. If our calculations are roughly correct, we would see no reason for Apple not to begin using the A8 in its laptops or... just make its tablet behave as a laptop.

WD's MyCloud has been up and down all week, with users unable to connect across the internet to their storage devices.MyCloud refers to a set of ARM-powered, single drive external storage products from WD and a way of accessing then remotely across the Internet. Its MyBook line of basic desktop NAS boxes were rebranded MyCloud in October last year. The WD2Go mobile access application was rebranded MyCloud as well. With capacious MyCloud device storage of up to 4TB, then, MyCloud was an alternative to DropBox and similar services which have smaller free capacity but higher speed data upload facilities.Remote devices had a link to the MyCloud box setup via a WD server and after that talked direct to their MyCloud box. The product range us divided into Consumer and Expert (NAS) series.The MyCloud outage has resulted in 27 pages of comments on WD's community website.A user told us: Up until last Friday the system worked very well. I used it to stream video clips all over the world and used it with my tablet but since then I have had to revert to the old laptop! It just seems a little over the top that it can take up to a week to sort out an issue like this in this day and age. Even Royal Bank of Scotland/BlackBerry (remember last year's meltdown) would have resolved the issue by now.

He said there is very little info from WD on progress they are making with the fix is appearing up on the WD community pages.NOTICE: and users in relay mode are reporting that connections to devices are slow or unavailable. WD is actively investigating this issue and is hoping to have the problem resolved soon. Alas, it was not.On a road trip and cant access My Cloud. Could use it yesterday evening but went out last night. Had my wife shut down and reboot it. Steady Blue light. Now says device offline. Local indication is normal. Could this be part of this outage? I use this for work so going to be an issue soon. thank God for thumb drives.Many more similar posts followed, with WD staff saying they were working on the problem. A week later it has still not been resolved although significant progress has been made.WD Community manager Bill_S posted this on message 267 on the Community site on 3 April 3:We have made significant progress restoring connections to our My Cloud and My Book Live servers. We are in the process of validating connections for our entire user base. We recommend that if you are still experiencing connectivity issues to restart your My Book Live or My Cloud device. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. WD EMEA marketing head Daniel Mauerhofer sent an update to us: We have made significant progress restoring connections to our My Cloud and My Book Live servers. We are in the process of validating connections for our entire user base.

• Acer GARDA31 laptop battery
  • Acer BTP-AHD1 laptop battery
  • Acer BTP-AID1 laptop battery
  • Acer BATCL50L laptop battery
  • Acer UM09E70 laptop battery
  • Acer UM09E71 laptop battery
  • Acer UM09E56 laptop battery
  • ACER Aspire S7 laptop battery
  • ACER Aspire V3 laptop battery
  • Acer AP11B7H laptop battery
  • Apple 13 inch MacBook Air laptop battery
  • Apple Macbook Air 13 inch laptop battery
  • Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch laptop battery
  • Apple MacBook Pro 17inch laptop battery
  • Apple MacBook Pro 15 inch laptop battery
  • Apple MacBook 13 inch laptop battery
  • Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch laptop battery
  • Apple PowerBook G4 15inch laptop battery

Seagate sub LaCie has revved its Fuel Wi-Fi external storage capacity from 1 to 2TB and claims it's the highest capacity wireless 2.5-inch drive on the market.It can provide a Wi-Fi accessed storage resource for iPads, iPhones, iPod Touch, Macs, Android mobile devices (v2.3 or later), the Kindle Fire, and Windows 8, 7, and Vista devices. Files can be dragged and dropped onto its icon on desktops/laptop systems, which see it as an external drive. Larger files can use the supplied USB 3.0 cable to speed their transfer.The thing sets up its own Wi-Fi network and can link to five devices, streaming video to three of them. It can output media files - video, audio and photos - to an Apple TV and thence to a connected HDTV, as well as to AirPlay-compatible speakers.But, be warned: if the video is a 1080i or 1080p file, it might require too much bandwidth and cause a choppy viewing experience or not play at all. LaCie says purchase a lower-quality video or use a program to change the file to a lower quality. Hmm – not that good.

There is no HDMI link to playing devices so that potential bypass is not available.You can have a Dropbox folder on the Fuel and use Dropbox to transfer and sync files with it. A supplied Seagate media app can move files from desktops/laptops to the Fuel and can provide syncing services.The Fuel battery lasts for up to 10 hours and is a relatively cheap way to expand iPad storage, costing £189 on pre-order from the LaCie online store. The 1TB unit costs £169, so 20 quid gets you an extra terabyte – nice. The natty little box will be available from LaCie resellers this month (April).Special report Jeff Hawkins has bet his reputation, fortune, and entire intellectual life on one idea: that he understands the brain well enough to create machines with an intelligence we recognize as our own.

0 vote 0 commentaire

Partagez cet article

Réagissez à l'article de Danaefiona

Si vous avez un compte Addict, connectez-vous !

Sinon, utilisez simplement le formulaire ci-dessous pour déposer votre commentaire :

Votre pseudo *

URL de votre site ou blog

Votre commentaire *

Afficher les commentaires

D'autres articles pouvant vous intéresser :

Akku für HP KS526AA

Apple bietet das Smart Keyboard für das iPad Pro 9,7 Zoll und auch das iPad Pro 12,9 Zoll an - jeweils in einer dazu passenden Größenausführung. Die nun bekannt gewordene erweiterte Garantiezeit umfasst beide Tastaturvarianten. Der Entscheidung Apples, den Zeitraum, in dem das Smart Keyboard...

Akku HP Compaq 8510w

In Kombination mit der neuen Ladehülle soll der Kindle Oasis die beste Akkulaufzeit aller Kindle-Reader haben und laut Amazon monatelang durchhalten. Dazu trägt zum einen das neue Akku-Design und zum anderen ein optimierter Ruhemodus bei. Auch ohne Hülle soll die durchschnittliche Akkulaufzeit...

Akku Dell 312-0394

Letztlich markiert die Sicherheitsausstattung das größte Differenzierungsmerkmal zwischen dem Business- und dem Consumer-Modell und erklärt zum Teil auch den Preisunterschied zwischen den Geräten. Weitere zielgruppenspezifische Unterschiede zeigen sich eher in Nuancen: etwa in der höheren...

Den Worten von Brad Smith nach ist Microsoft der Auffassung, dass es im Angesicht der heutigen IT-Sicherheitsbedrohungen für die internationale Gemeinschaft notwendig sei, eine Art von digitaler Genfer Konvention auszuhandeln. Die jüngste Cyber-Attacke sei nur ein weiteres Beispiel dafür, warum...

Batterie Dell Inspiron N3010

Le 100e anniversaire de l’achèvement de la construction du Transsibérien est célébré dans le dernier doodle Google. Ce doodle dispose d’une vidéo d’une minute mettant en exergue des scènes animées le long de son voyage. Après un siècle, cette voie ferrée de Russie qui relie Moscou...

Beauté AddictBlogs B.A.Tous les Blogswww.portable-batteries.comBatterie Dell Inspiron N3010