twitter google-plus facebook instagram pinterest Rechercher triangle-down Femme Actuelle Les Testeuses Hellocoton Mon compte
Vous êtes sur la partie communautaire de Beauté Addict : Le Blog de Danaefiona

publié le 15 mars 2018 Beauté › Régime / minceur

Presumably if you are using single-socket microservers in your cloud, Red Hat does the math and cuts the node count in half to get its OpenStack support licenses.The OpenStack controller node costs $2,149 per year per socket-pair for a standard support contract, and $2,799 per year per socket pair for a premium contract. If you add in the unlimited RHEL guests for compute or storage nodes in the cluster, then a standard contract costs $3,449 per socket pair per year and the premium contract costs $4,499 per socket pair.A standard contract for RHEL with an unlimited number of guests costs $1,999, so if you back out the OpenStack controller cost, then Red Hat is giving you a 35 per cent discount on the unlimited RHEL license as part of this bundle. A premium support contract for RHEL with unlimited virtual machine licenses costs $3,249. If you do the math, if you get a premium support contract on the OpenStack-RHEL-KVM bundle, it is like Red Hat is giving you a 55 per cent discount on the RHEL license.

If you want to go all the way with Shadowman and move from a basic infrastructure cloud with more policy-based control, metering, monitoring, and self-service, then you want Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure. This stack adds CloudForms and ManageIQ software to the OpenStack-KVM setup, and comes with a version that has RHEL bundled in and another that does not, in case you want to support another Linux or Windows on some of your cloud nodes.With the unlimited RHEL guests tossed into the Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure bundle, it costs $4,599 per socket pair per year for a standard support contract and $5,999 per socket pair per year for a premium support contract. If you want Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure for nodes in your OpenStack cloud that are not going to run RHEL, then the support costs $2,799 per socket pair per year for standard coverage and $3,599 for premium coverage.The difference between those two pairs of numbers is the value of an unlimited RHEL license for this bundle, and the discounting on RHEL is not very deep at all – about 10 per cent for standard and 26 per cent for premium contracts.

If you back out the OpenStack-KVM-RHEL components from the Cloud Infrastructure pricing above, that means that the combination of the CloudForms and ManageIQ software represents a cost of a mere $650 per socket pair per year for a standard support contract, and an even lower $350 per socket pair per year with a premium contract.The B15 is not indestructible. I suspect that the display panel is no more robust than any other Gorilla Glass screen, but you’d really have to go some to break it. The same goes for getting it too hot or too cold. Caterpillar reckons the operating window is between -20°C and 55°C, which means short of sticking it in a hot oven with your frozen pizza you are covered.With a mediocre MediaTek chip and only 512MB of Ram, the B15 was never going to light up the performance charts, but the UI is perfectly fluid, the stock media player handles 720p video just fine and it can play games like Shadowgun: DeadZone and Temple Run 2 without getting its knickers in a twist. I’m not sure it’s reasonable to expect any more from a phone that’s being pitched as a work rather than an entertainment tool.

• Asus Zenbook ux42a Battery
  • Asus Zenbook ux42v Battery
  • Asus Zenbook ux42vs Battery
  • Asus Zenbook ux51 Battery
  • Asus Zenbook ux51v Battery
  • Asus Zenbook ux51vz Battery
  • ASUS A32-N56 Battery
  • ASUS A32-N55 Battery
  • ASUS A32-K72 Battery
  • ASUS A32-K53 Battery
  • ASUS A32-K52 Battery
  • ASUS A42-K55 Battery
  • ASUS A42-G75 Battery
  • Asus A42-G74 Battery
  • ASUS A42-G73 Battery
  • asus A42-G55 Battery

There’s only 4GB of storage built in, which in the real world equates to 1GB for apps and 1.6GB for file storage. If you need more space there’s a Micro SD slot tucked away under the battery. Having the on-board storage divided up like that is a bit old hat but it does mean you can access that 1.6GB as USB mass-storage - which is handy if you need to connect your phone to the foreman’s laptop in a hurry.The TFT LCD screen lets the side down a bit. It’s bright and crisp enough but there’s too much unidirectional chromatic shift about the long axis. Hold the device in landscape and then bring the left-hand edge forward until you are looking at it at 45° and the screen washes out close to black.There’s also a fair bit of light bleed around the edges of the screen when the brightness is turned up to 11 which isn’t something I expect to see on a £300 handset in this day and age.

Happily, the implementation of Android on the B15 is very close to stock and the only bloat is a couple of links to Caterpillar’s website, which take up next to no space. The quick-settings menu above the notifications panel has had a small makeover, primarily by offering a broader selection of sound profiles, including a very loud outdoor setting so you can hear the gaffer call when standing next to a working cement mixer.The one feature I was surprised not to find on the B15 was an LED flash. Not so much for low light photography for which, like all LED lights, it would be tits-on-a-bull useless, but for use as an impromptu torch. The day before my review handset arrived I’d been using the LED on my Motorola Razr i to peer into a gloomy and powerless cellar so it’s definitely a bit of a missed trick.The volume and camera buttons are well placed for users wearing thick gloves The main camera may only be a 5MP affair but it takes a decent enough snap in good light and is more than sufficient for photo-scanning Wickes invoices using an app like CamScanner. It can also record video at 720p and 30fps. The 0.3MP webcam is less impressive but at least there is one.I expected better from the removable 2000mAh battery. It will get you through a full day easily enough but the two cellular radios do have an impact on battery life if you leave them switched on all the time.

No problems to report with wireless reception or call quality, and while the loudspeaker is hardly the most refined one I’ve come across, it’s certainly loud enough, especially in Outdoor mode. Like all Android smartphones, you get Bluetooth and aGPS - the toughened bodyshell has no negative impact on GPS signal reception - though there’s no NFC chip.If you want a smartphone that’s waterproof, drop-proof, beer-proof and Range Rover proof, and that has two Sim slots, the Cat B15 is self-recommending, despite the mediocre display. The absence of an LED light is a strange omission but I’ve got a small Maglite in my toolbox so it’s not the end of the world.In short, the B15 is ideal for anyone who has to graft for a living or is worried about dropping and damaging a fragile and expensive thoroughbred like the iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S4.

While traveling recently, I found myself unable to type on my laptop keyboard (after the idiot in front of me reclined into my lap), but I found I could still use the handy track point "nub".So with a digit on the nub, I fired up a spreadsheet to attempt some one-finger analysis. I was curious to see what role cluster configuration might have played in the final competition results. (I used a different finger to express my feelings about the guy in 24F.)The ISC Student Cluster Challenge is a series of "sprints" requiring students to run HPCC and a variety of HPC applications over a two-day period. They work on one application at a time, tuning and optimizing it to maximize throughput. And they can't just throw more hardware at the problem – there's a hard power cap of 3,000 watts.With this in mind, let's take a look at how the various student clusters stacked up against each other and see if we can glean any insight. There was a lot of commonality between the teams, with all of them using Mellanox Infiniband interconnects and switches, and most running RHEL. But there were some major differences, which I've summarized in the charts below…

• Asus A32-N61 Battery
  • ASUS A32-K93 Battery
  • ASUS A32-U50 Battery
  • Asus A32-K55 Battery
  • ASUS C22-UX31 Battery
  • ASUS A32-K55 Battery
  • Asus C41-UX52 Battery
  • ASUS A42-M70 Battery
  • ASUS A42-K56 Battery
  • ASUS A42-K53 Battery
  • ASUS A42-K52 Battery
  • ASUS A42-G46 Battery
  • ASUS A42-G53 Battery
  • ASUS A41-K56 Battery
  • ASUS A41-K55 Battery
  • ASUS A41-K53 Battery
  • ASUS A41-K52 Battery

South Africa and Tsinghua clearly have both more nodes and more cores than their fellow competitors, which certainly seemed to give them an advantage in terms of application performance.We also see that there's quite a bit of difference when it comes to total memory: Tsinghua weighed in with a whopping 1TB.Based on what I know about the scores for the individual applications, it looks like Tsinghua's massive memory gave them an advantage over the rest of the field, but not quite enough of an advantage to take the overall win.Tsinghua, Huazhong, and Chemnitz have double the RAM per core of other competitors, which certainly had a positive effect on performance. On the other hand, South Africa turned in solid app performance using less memory per core, but a large number of cores.

This is the first competition in which every team has used some kind of compute accelerator. Most went with Nvidia Kepler K20s, while Colorado and Purdue tried the new Intel Phi coprocessor on for size.ISC'13 Student Cluster Challenge: accelerators (total in cluster) chart One team, Germany's own Chemnitz, went wild on accelerators. They configured eight Intel Phi and eight Nvidia K20s into their cluster. While this gave them a hell of a lot of potential compute power, it also consumed a hell of a lot of electricity.Difficulties also arose when the team tried to get both accelerators running on the same application, so they ended up running particular apps on the K20s and others on the Phis. The problem is that even when they're idled, these beasts consume significant power and generate heat as well. Chemnitz put together a monster cluster, but like most monsters, it couldn't be completely tamed.So what have we learned? I think it's safe to say that more nodes and cores are better than fewer – now there's a blinding glimpse of the obvious, eh? There is also a relationship between lots of memory and higher performance – again, an obvious conclusion.

However, we see that more accelerators aren't necessarily more better. The winning teams had one accelerator per node, with Huazhong landing the top LINPACK with two accelerators per node.All of the top teams were running Nvidia K20s rather than Intel's Phi coprocessor, but we can't put too much weight on this first Nvidia v. Intel showdown. This was the first time students had a chance to use the Phi, and they didn't get all that much time to work on optimization prior to the competition.The upcoming cluster showdown at SC'13 in November will probably give us a better view of comparative accelerator performance. Group buying schemes are among the fastest-growing source of consumer complaints, according to Australia's national consumer regulator the ACCC, and it's started rolling its machinery to get them to clean up their act.

0 vote 0 commentaire

Partagez cet article

Réagissez à l'article de Danaefiona

Si vous avez un compte Addict, connectez-vous !

Sinon, utilisez simplement le formulaire ci-dessous pour déposer votre commentaire :

Votre pseudo *

URL de votre site ou blog

Votre commentaire *

Afficher les commentaires

D'autres articles pouvant vous intéresser :

Accu HP EliteBook 8440w 123laptopaccu.com

In Windows Vista, 7 en 8 zijn er zeer veel fraaie effecten aanwezig die de gebruikersinterface behoorlijk opleuken. Je pc verzet veel rekenwerk om alle grafische tierelantijntjes op je scherm te tonen. Als je merkt dat je computer traag reageert binnen Windows, is het verstandig om de visuele...

Toshiba Satellite C650 Battery

As for color reproduction — another spot where many budget gaming laptops fall behind their premium competition — the Y730 hit 97 percent sRGB and 75 percent AdobeRGB. These are excellent results, and here's no doubt where some of the price difference is made up. It's a big step up over the...

Accu Dell Inspiron 1525 123laptopaccu.com

Acronis gaat nu het image kopiëren naar je SSD. Dit zal enige tijd duren. Vink terwijl Acronis bezig is, de optie Shut down the computer when the operation is completed aan. Wanneer Acronis klaar is, wordt je pc nu automatisch afgesloten. Is het kopiëren van het image gelukt en is je systeem...

Accu Compaq Presario V4000T

Naast de Google Now teller staat een klok die je huidige systeemtijd weergeeft. Klik erop en je krijgt een volumeregelaar te zien, evenals een vraagteken dat je naar Google's Chrome ondersteuningspagina leidt.Wat de browser zelf betreft, hij werkt net als op de desktop. Je kunt apps en extensies...

Beauté AddictBlogs B.A.Tous les Blogswww.portable-batteries.comAccu Compaq Presario V4000T