twitter google-plus facebook instagram pinterest Rechercher triangle-down Femme Actuelle Les Testeuses Hellocoton Mon compte
Vous êtes sur la partie communautaire de Beauté Addict : Le Blog de Danaefiona

publié le 24 avril 2018 Beauté › Boxs Beauté

The XPS 12 shares a hardware feature with the Microsoft Surface tablet that really improves the Windows 8 user experience: a recessed Windows home button below the screen. Press it and the display swaps between the traditional desktop and the Modern tile-based UI no matter which way the screen is facing.Other handy features include a volume rocker and screen orientation lock on the left side of the body where they can be accessed when using the XPS in tablet mode.On the subject of volume the stereo speakers fitted on either side of the body are excellent. The XPS is the best sounding laptop I’ve come across since the B&O-equipped Asus N73.The backlit keyboard and trackpad feel very much as they do on Dell’s other XPS-series Ultrabooks: the chiclet keys have a positive action and the keyboard deck is rock solid. I find the key characters excessively stylised, but that’s the only criticism I can make.While the Inspiron Duo’s screen locked into the frame using magnets alone, the XPS adds four physical catches. This makes for a slightly cheap-sounding ‘click’ when the screen latches in place but has the benefit of holding the screen more firmly in the frame and making it less likely to spin free when tapped near the top in laptop mode.

Two small rubber nubs sit on the front corners of the keyboard deck to soften the impact of the deck and the lid/screen. And because the lid closes in the same way no matter which way round the screen if facing, once folded it stays folded, just like a normal notebook.The screen itself a lovely looking, though glossy, 1920 x 1080 affair - a decent resolution for such a relatively small notebook screen. Crisp as a new ten pound note, with excellent colour representation and plenty of brightness: 400 nits, since you ask. It is also superbly reactive to the touch, ranking along with with the Apple iPad 4 and Google Nexus 10 tablets in the pantheon of quality touchscreens currently on the market.With a Core i7 chip, 8GB of 1333MHz RAM - not standard; the baseline is 4GB - and a 256GB solid-state drive - which is standard - the XPS 12 I have here goes like stink. The only downside to the spec is the integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics, but you don’t buy an Ultrabook if you want a gaming machine. To put some numbers to that statement the PCMark 7 test suite returned a more-than-decent score of 4965, largely thanks to the SSD

Another useful side effect of the SSD and Windows 8 combination is a prompt start up time: 14 seconds dead from cold to fully up and running.On the other hand, this being an Ultrabook, wired connectivity is pretty poor: two USB 3.0 ports, one mini DisplayPort, 3.5mm audio and that’s your lot. No Ethernet, no SD slot and, of course, no optical drive. I blame Apple for the spread of this sort of idiocy but at least the Intel-made 2.4GHz and 5GHz two-antenna 802.11n Wi-Fi card is up to snuff.I didn’t have much luck on the DIY front. Despite removing all ten torx screws, I couldn't get the back off so I can't tell you how easy it is to swap out the SSD or the battery. Yes, the battery is built in; another thing to blame Apple for - and Dell for following it.Trying to boot Ubuntu off a USB stick proved equally fruitless. In short, this is not a machine for the home tinkerer or the more casual Linux buff.The 47Wh battery ponied up 4 hours 45 when looping a HD video with the screen at 80 per cent brightness, while the unreasonably brutal Powermark 1.2 test drained it in three hours and five minutes. In everyday use, I got between five and and six-and-a-half hours, which is a decent score for such a skinny laptop.

• Dell Studio 1735 Battery
  • Dell Studio 1736 Battery
  • Dell Studio 1737 Battery
  • Dell Studio 1745 Battery
  • Dell Studio 1747 Battery
  • Dell Studio 1749 Battery
  • Dell Studio XPS 13 Battery
  • Dell Studio XPS 16 Battery
  • Dell Studio XPS 1340 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1400 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1440 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1510 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1520 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1540 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1550 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1700 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1710 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 1720 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 2510 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3300 Battery

When Dell released the Inspiron Duo, no one else of any note was offering anything similar. Not so now, as a number of Intel's Ultrabook have tried to tap into the public's demand for tablets to sell more laptops. The XPS 12 is case in point, but it's not the only one. Toshiba has the Satellite U925t, Sony the Vaio Duo 11 Hybrid and Lenovo the IdeaPad Yoga, to name but three.The Duo 11 and the Satellite are the closest to the XPS 12: both have clever, but intricate, fussy mechanisms to allow the screen to slide face up over the keyboard. I don't think these will stand up as well to regular usage, not to mention the knocks and bumps all working laptops take, as the XPS 12's simple swivel-in-the-frame system.But even that isn't as robust as the double-jointed hinges Lenovo has put on the Yoga. You literally fold the screen back and round. Easy. A downside is that the keyboard isn't covered, but it is disabled in tablet mode, and the keys are recessed so they don't press against whatever the tablet is laid upon. The only problem: the 11in Yoga is a Windows 8 RT device, so it's limited by the range of apps you can run on it. The bigger Yoga has a third-generation Core i for a full Windows 8 experience, but 13.3in is getting a bit large, in my view, for a tablet.

Dell has really hit on something with this spinning screen convertible notebook malarkey. Rotate the XPS 12’s display one one way and you have an no-compromise Ultrabook - though as an Ultrabook, it is a compromised notebook: no optical drive or Ethernet, for starters. Flip the screen in the other direction and you have an excellent if slightly heavy Windows 8 tablet. Granted, it’s not cheap, but I defy anyone to buy one and not think it money well spent. CES 2013 Nvidia’s Project Shield seems positively daft at first thought. Who in their right mind would launch a new handheld gaming device today? If Sony and Nintendo can’t win over the millions of folk who play games on phones and tablets with their dedicated gaming handhelds - and very strong gaming brands - how the heck can a manufacturer of graphics chips?However, Shield has a neat trick up its sleeve that suggests Nvidia may not have lost the plot entirely.It’s easy to look at the clamshell Shield - it looks like a tiny laptop comprised of a screen clipped onto an Xbox controller - and draw immediate and not very flattering comparisons with the PlayStation Vita and the Nintendo 3DS. It’s big, angular and, compared to a smartphone or 7-inch tablet, a bit clunky.

• Dell Vostro 3350 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3360 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3400 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3450 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3460 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3500 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3500n Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3550 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3555 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3560 Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3700n Battery
  • Dell Vostro 3750 Battery
  • Dell XPS l701x-3d Battery
  • Dell XPS m140 Battery
  • Dell XPS m170 Battery
  • Dell XPS m1210 Battery
  • Dell XPS m1500 Battery
  • Dell P649N Battery
  • Dell PP28L Battery
  • Dell 7FJ92 Battery

Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang, while showing off the gadget at a pre-CES 2013 announcement event, admitted that the design isn’t final and could yet change, but as it stands Shield looks like the kind of handheld someone might have come up with 10 or 15 years ago.That said, the specs aren’t retro. There’s a quad-core Tegra 4 chip incorporating a “custom 72-core GeForce GPU” and quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 CPU; enough battery power for “five to ten hours” of gameplay; Wi-Fi; Android Jelly Bean; MicroSD storage; a 5-inch 294ppi 1280 x 720 display; a “bass reflex, tuned port audio system with twice the low-frequency output of high-end laptops”; and HDMI output.Still, it’s hard to imagine gamers playing with it on their way into work on the Tube, even if they can play “any game on Google Play” and others that Nvidia will make available on its TegraZone site.But it’s in the home where Shield may win friends and influence people. There’s the HDMI output, which, we assume, means you can play games on your TV, thus combining console and controller into one, though only wireless HDMI will give the player true freedom from a long cable stretching out to his or her telly.

More importantly, Shield will be able to access a networked PC’s Steam library, taking control of the computer to running titles on the big box while it acts as a remote display and controller over an “ultra-low latency” wireless link. That’s handy, perhaps, if you want a quick play session and you don’t want to sit in front of your monitor.But there’s the problem: any gamer keen enough to want Steam compatibility - of sorts - is surely going to be far happier firing up their computer and playing in front of a decent sized screen, whether it’s a monitor or a connected TV with Steam in Big Picture mode?Valve has its own hardware in the pipeline, and then there’s the Ouya Android console too, though neither will be able to let you play games on the move, at least so far as we know today.Huang said Shield could go on sale in as short a time as a few months hence, but the device demonstrated is still just a prototype. Of course Nvidia isn’t saying anything about how much the thing will cost - or how many it expects to sell.

1. http://www.bloghotel.org/kriterium3/
  2. https://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/kriteriumt/
  3. http://kriterium3.blogghy.com/
0 vote 0 commentaire

Partagez cet article

Réagissez à l'article de Danaefiona

Si vous avez un compte Addict, connectez-vous !

Sinon, utilisez simplement le formulaire ci-dessous pour déposer votre commentaire :

Votre pseudo *

URL de votre site ou blog

Votre commentaire *

Afficher les commentaires

D'autres articles pouvant vous intéresser :

toshiba PA3787U-1BRS Battery www.all-laptopbattery.com

Incidentally, there doesn't appear to be support for BD-Live (the tech that lets you download stuff to supplement your disc). I wondered if the AsusDVD/Cyberlink software unlocked features if I registered it online, but it doesn’t make any difference. It still fires up asking you to register or...

Akku für HP KS526AA www.powerakkus.com

Apple bietet das Smart Keyboard für das iPad Pro 9,7 Zoll und auch das iPad Pro 12,9 Zoll an - jeweils in einer dazu passenden Größenausführung. Die nun bekannt gewordene erweiterte Garantiezeit umfasst beide Tastaturvarianten. Der Entscheidung Apples, den Zeitraum, in dem das Smart Keyboard...

Akku Asus u43f www.akkus-laptop.com

Ein neues ALDI Notebook geht im süddeutschen Raum an den Start. Das 17,3 Zoll Display zeigt eine HD+ Auflösung von 1.600 x 900 Pixel und wird von einem Intel Core i3-6100U und seiner integrierten Intel HD Graphics 520 angetrieben. Der Zweikerner (Dual Core) arbeitet mit einem Takt von 2,3 GHz und...

Akku Fujitsu FMV-E8310 www.powerakkus.com

In einem zweiten Tweet hat der Reporter auch ein paar interessante Preisangaben aufgelistet. Blass gibt an, dass das S8 zur Markteinführung mindestens 799 Euro (UVP) und das S8+ mindestens 899 Euro (UVP) kosten wird. Die Preise lassen natürlich erst einmal aufhorchen, dürften von Samsung aber...

Akku ASUS S500 www.powerakkus.com

Mit dem neuen iPad Pro hat Apple einen Tablet-Computer auf den Markt gebracht, der in vielen Details überzeugen kann. Für etliche Anwender kann er auch ein Notebook ersetzen, wenn es um Aufgabengebiete wie E-Mails, Websurfen und kreative Aufgaben geht. Wer intensiv mit Tabellenkalkulationen...

Beauté AddictBlogs B.A.Tous les Blogswww.portable-batteries.comAkku ASUS S500 www.powerakkus.com