twitter google-plus facebook instagram pinterest Rechercher triangle-down Femme Actuelle Beauté-Addict Hellocoton Mon compte
Vous êtes sur la partie communautaire de Beauté Addict : Le Blog de Piccolina87

publié le 28 décembre 2009 Divers › Bla bla bla ... ma vie ...
I've been a fool, talking to myself and no-one else
I play it cool, so cool that no-one ever understands me

Maybe one day someone will come
Now! Now!

I didn't do the things I was supposed to do
You didn't move, you used me and I used you too

Why it's killing you, is a reason for yourself and no-one else
I couldn't move, you used it and it used you too

0 vote 8 commentaires

Partagez cet article

Réagissez à l'article de Piccolina87

sam13

, le 29 décembre 2009 à 17:26

kikou merci d'être passé sur mon blog repasse qan tu ve.bye bye

zazie

, le 31 décembre 2009 à 11:41

Merci pour ton passage sur mon blog et bon réveillon piccolina !

PRINCESSES04

, le 3 janvier 2010 à 11:08

Un petit coucou pour te souhaiter tous mes vœux de bonheur pour cette nouvelle année 2010. Pleins de bisous et un petit vote en cadeau de noël. Christelle

yasmine

, le 4 janvier 2010 à 17:39

Coucou, merci pour ton comm, je te souhaite une bonne année!! bisou

nini0780

, le 12 janvier 2010 à 10:31

Merci pour tes voeux, bonne année à toi aussi !

elodina

, le 12 janvier 2010 à 13:40

coucou,
merci à toi pour tes vœux moi aussi je te souhaite une très bonne année 2010.
bonne journée

rosiia76

, le 19 janvier 2011 à 08:18

bonjour j'ai vu un de tes coms si tu cherches toujours des parfums passe sur mon blog biz + un vote pour toi

tulipe57600

, le 12 mai 2012 à 09:30

oula g rien compris

Si vous avez un compte Addict, connectez-vous !

Sinon, utilisez simplement le formulaire ci-dessous pour déposer votre commentaire :

Votre pseudo *

URL de votre site ou blog

Votre commentaire *

Afficher les commentaires

Round Here---------------}George Michael

My daddy got here on the gravy train I guess my mama had a real bad start to the game They went walking and she took his name Round here There was dancing in the afternoons those days Waiting tables, chasing girls with the money he made It was 1957, and love felt the same, love felt the same...

Rebel Rebe--------}David Bowie

You’ve got your mother in a whirl She’s not sure if you’re a boy or a girl Hey babe, your hair’s alright Hey babe, let’s go out tonight You like me, and I like it all We like dancing and we look divine You love bands when they’re playing hard You want more and you want it fast They put...

Naked--------}Avril Lavigne

I wake up in the morning Put on my face The one that's gonna get me Through another day Doesn't really matter How I feel inside This life is like a game sometimes Then you came around me The walls just dissapeared Nothing to surround me Keep me from my fears I'm unprotected See how...

Wonderful Life------------}Lara Fabian

Here I go out to sea again The sunshine fills my hair And dreams hang in the air And I need a friend Oh I need a friend To make me happy Not stand here on my own Look at me standing Here on my own again Up straight in the sunshine No need to laugh and cry It's a wonderful, wonderful life No...

Outlandish----------}Aicha

Verse1 So sweet, so beautiful Everyday like a queen on her throne Don't nobody knows how she feels Aicha, Lady one day it will be real She moves, she moves like a breeze I swear I can't get her out of my dreams To have her shining here by my side I'd sacrifice all the tears in my eyes...

Hot 'n' Cold------}Katy Perry

You change your mind Like a girl changes clothes Yeah, you PMS like a bitch I would know And you always think Always speak cryptically I should know That you're no good for me 'Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in and you're out...

Aguilera Christina-----}I Turn To You

When I'm lost in the rain In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way And when I'm scared and losing ground When my world is going crazy, you can turn it all around And when I'm down you're there; pushing me to the top You're always there; giving me all...

jenifer------}j attends l amour

dans ma tête, j'ai des chevaux lancés au triple galop je sens battre mon coeur dans cette course folle dans mon âme, tout est clair j'ai la place pour la lumière et la sincérité ne me fait pas peur j'attend l'amour de mes rêves j'attend l'amour la douceur et la...

Halleluja--------}Jeff Buckley

I heard there was a secret chord that David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? Well it goes like this : The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah... Well...

Beauté AddictBlogs B.A.Tous les Blogs

Ma vie et mes passions!!!